Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Day!

"I was born ready for this! No I wasn't, but I'm ready now." Who said that? Hint - it's a tv show. In my family we love movies. We are hooked on quotes from movies.
My 2nd day on the job entailed a bit more responsibility. I got to sort the mail. I realized that every job is important. What if you put the wrong mail in someone's box?
I'm waiting for my daughter to get home from school. The other day I washed her coat according to the manufactures instructions. Wash in cold, tumble dry low. Well, it melted the fur that is around the collar. So I took it back to Old Navy - which they were so good about returning it for me - and thought I would be able to find a coat on clearance. NO one has coats right now! There were a few out there that were still expensive at 60% off. So my daughter is coatless right now. I am praying for better weather! She actually does have a white coat that is a little too small - she won't wear it because she says she looks like a marshmellow in it! Nothing wrong with marshmellows!
I learned today how important it is to take vitamins! Did you know that you need 1000 - 2000 mg of Vitamin D3 everyday! I guess we don't get enough sunlight, since we use sunblocks and sunglasses. I am now taking that plus some iron. I am a firm believer in eating healthy foods - I just don't do it myself. I have got to change!! If there is a dessert available I would rather eat that! I am going to work on that - starting right after I eat the Snicker bar I have in the fridge!
I learned today on Studio 5 that carnations have turned over a chic new leaf! Check them out on Studio5.ksl.com. Pretty little flowers! I love flowers!

1 comment:

  1. What??? Had NO idea you had a blog!! This is cool: a day in the life of Marnie- nice (or scary however you look at it;)to see what goes on in that head of yours:)

    By the by, the quote is from: "CHUCK" of course:)

    ReplyDelete